LIVONIA, Mich., June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Valassis (NYSE: VCI), a leader in intelligent media delivery, announced today the launch of the sixth-annual RedPlum® Purse String Survey, in celebration of National Coupon Month this September. Consumers are invited to take the survey and provide input on how they shop and save money on groceries, dining out, and more.
To participate, consumers can visit www.redplum.com/survey between now and July 21 for a chance to win one of two gift cards, valued at $100 each. Visitors must have Internet access to register.
This survey gains insight from today's shopper, their shopping behaviors, where consumers are looking for deals, what lengths they will go to seek deals, what they are doing with their savings, and what influencers are driving their frugality. To download an infographic based on results from the 2012 study, go to: http://bit.ly/RCCFAU
About Valassis Valassis (NYSE: VCI) is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing over 15,000 advertisers proven and innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share. By integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, Valassis precisely targets its clients' most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale. Valassis subsidiaries include Brand.net, a Valassis Digital Company, and NCH Marketing Services, Inc. Valassis consumer brands include RedPlum® and save.com. Its signature Have You Seen Me?® program delivers hope to missing children and their families. To learn more, visit Valassis.com.SOURCE Valassis
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV