NEW YORK, June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sirius XM Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) announced today that it will launch "EDC Radio," ("Electric Daisy Carnival Radio"), the limited-run, commercial-free channel featuring performances, DJ sets and interviews with the world's most popular DJs, producers and international dance music artists from the Electric Daisy Carnival, one of the biggest festivals in electronic dance music.
SiriusXM's "EDC Radio" will air on SiriusXM's Electric Area, channel 52, now through Monday, June 24. SiriusXM's Electric Area also broadcast live from Electric Daisy New York and Electric Daisy Chicago.
The limited-run channel will broadcast live DJ sets from Electric Daisy Las Vegas, including sets by Armin van Buuren, Avicii, Hardwell, A-Trak, Steve Angello, Fedde le Grand, Calvin Harris, Knife Party, Eric Prydz, Benny Benassi, Arty, Borgore, Gareth Emery, Carl Cox, Nicky Romero, Thomas Gold, Bingo Players, Dada Life, Mat Zo, Ferry Corsten, AN21, Max Vangeli, Tritonal, Cedric Gervais, Dyro, Dannic, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, ATB, Destructo, Audien, R3hab, Bassjackers, Zeds Dead, Rebecca & Fiona, Dash Berlin and more. Nervo and Krewella will be special guest hosts on "EDC Radio.""EDC Radio" will also feature DJ sets and interviews from the SiriusXM Music Lounge at Marquee Dayclub in Las Vegas on Thursday, June 20 starting at 3:00 pm ET. The lounge will feature live DJ sets by Sander van Doorn, Carnage, Destructo, Tritonal, 3LAU and Dash Berlin. "EDC Radio" will also feature highlights from Electric Daisy New York and Electric Daisy Chicago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV