4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: RIG, RPAI, IVR, VCI
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, VCI's share price has jumped by 40.15%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- VALASSIS COMMUNICATIONS INC's earnings per share declined by 10.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, VALASSIS COMMUNICATIONS INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.86 versus $2.35 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.11 versus $2.86).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Media industry average. The net income has decreased by 18.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $26.42 million to $21.67 million.
- The gross profit margin for VALASSIS COMMUNICATIONS INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.20%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.49% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Valassis Communications Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts