Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP) announced today the final results of the previously announced exchange offers and consent solicitations by ETP to exchange existing 7.60% Senior Notes due 2024 (CUSIP 844030AA4) (the “Existing 2024 Notes”), 8.25% Senior Notes due 2029 (CUSIP 844030AC0) (the “Existing 2029 Notes” and, together with the Existing 2024 Notes, the “Existing Senior Notes”) and Junior Subordinated Notes due 2066 (CUSIP 844030AH9) (the “Existing Junior Subordinated Notes” and, together with the Existing Senior Notes, the “Existing Notes”) issued by Southern Union Company (“Southern Union”) for ETP’s new 7.60% Senior Notes due 2024 (the “New 2024 Notes”), 8.25% Senior Notes due 2029 (the “New 2029 Notes”) and Floating Rate Notes due 2066 (the “New Floating Rate Notes”), respectively, each with registration rights (collectively, the “Exchange Offers”). ETP has been advised by D.F. King & Co., Inc., the information agent for the Exchange Offers, that holders of:
- 77% of the principal amount of the Existing 2024 Notes;
- 89% of the principal amount of the Existing 2029 Notes; and
- 91% of the principal amount of the Existing Junior Subordinated Notes;
had validly tendered their Existing Notes pursuant to the terms of the Exchange Offers prior to the expiration date of 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on June 19, 2013 (the “Expiration Date”). The settlement date for the Exchange Offers will occur promptly following the Expiration Date and is expected to occur June 21, 2013.
In addition, pursuant to the terms of the previously announced consent solicitations, ETP, on behalf of Southern Union, has received the requisite consent from holders of each of the Existing 2024 Notes, the Existing 2029 Notes and the Existing Junior Subordinated Notes to amend the respective indentures governing such series of Existing Notes to remove substantially all of the restrictive covenants and certain events of default and modify certain provisions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV