NEW YORK, June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sirius XM Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) will offer U.S. listeners live coverage of the 2013 24 Hours of Le Mans auto race on June 22-23 from the Circuit de la Sarthe in Le Mans, France.
SiriusXM subscribers will hear uninterrupted Radio Le Mans coverage of the race, produced by Radio Show Limited, from the time the green flag drops at 9:00 am ET on Saturday, June 22 through the finish on Sunday, June 23 on Sirius channel 111 and XM channel 203. The broadcast will also air on channel 964 on the SiriusXM Internet Radio App and online at SiriusXM.com.
The coverage will also feature an hour of pre-race news and analysis starting at 8:00 am ET as well as post-race coverage following the finish, with the podium ceremony and interviews with the top finishers."The 24 Hours of Le Mans is one of the great events of auto racing, testing both the performance of the race cars and the endurance of the drivers and their teams," said Scott Greenstein, SiriusXM's President and Chief Content Officer. "It is a spectacle that should be experienced in its truest form and we're proud to present live wire to wire coverage of the race, giving fans access to every second of the action." The 24 Hours of Le Mans is the world's oldest and most famous endurance sports car race. Since 1923 it has tested the competitors' skills by requiring them to balance speed with the ability to efficiently run the car for 24 hours straight. The event features four classes of cars – two classes of custom built Le Mans prototypes (LMP1 and LMP2) and two classes of production based Grand Touring cars (GT Endurance Pro and GT Endurance AM). Manufacturers include Aston Martin, Audi, Chevrolet, Ferrari, Porsche, Toyota and others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV