ABOUT SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CO.In its 42 nd year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) continues to differentiate itself from other carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by nearly 46,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest is the nation's largest carrier in terms of originating domestic passengers boarded, and including wholly-owned subsidiary, AirTran Airways, operates the largest fleet of Boeing aircraft in the world to serve 97 destinations in 41 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and six near-international countries. Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world, known for its triple bottom line approach that takes into account the carrier's performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities it serves, and its commitment to efficiency and the planet. The 2012 Southwest Airlines One Report™ can be found at southwest.com/citizenship.
AirTran AirwaysAirTran Airways, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Southwest Airlines Co., offers coast-to-coast and near-international service with close to 600 flights a day to 47 destinations. The carrier's high-quality product includes assigned seating and Business Class. As Southwest continues to integrate AirTran's People, places, and planes into Southwest Airlines, Customers of both carriers may book flights at airtran.com and exchange earned loyalty points between both AirTran's A+ Rewards® and Southwest's Rapid Rewards® for reward travel on either airline.
ABOUT SEAWORLD PARKS & ENTERTAINMENTSeaWorld Parks & Entertainment™ is a leading theme park and entertainment company delivering personal, interactive and educational experiences that blend imagination with nature and enable its customers to celebrate, connect with and care for the natural world we share. The Company owns or licenses a portfolio of globally recognized brands including SeaWorld®, Shamu® and Busch Gardens®. Over its more than 50 year history, the Company has built a diversified portfolio of 11 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind collection of approximately 67,000 marine and terrestrial animals. The Company's theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests. In addition to its theme parks, the company has recently begun to leverage its brands into media, entertainment and consumer products. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc., a publicly traded company (NYSE: SEAS). Copies of this and other news releases as well as additional information about SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. can be obtained online at www.seaworldentertainment.com. Shareholders and prospective investors can also register to automatically receive the Company's press releases, SEC filings and other notices by e-mail.
- Book a flight, hotel,and theme park vacation package for three or more nights to select SeaWorld ® Parks in Orlando, San Diego, or San Antonio, and save up to $100 per reservation ( $20 per night) when using promotion code 72HRSEA at the time of booking.
- Vacation packages are available only on southwest.com or swabiz.com and can be purchased today through June 22, 2013, 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city. Travel must take place between Aug. 28 and Dec. 14, 2013.
- *Adult tickets at kids' prices is valid when booking a flight,and hotel package to Orlando, San Diego, or San Antonio, and including one or more of the following theme park tickets: SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica, SeaWorld® Orlando/Busch Gardens Tampa Combo, SeaWorld® Orlando Admission, SeaWorld® Orlando/Busch Gardens Tampa & Aquatica, SeaWorld® San Diego, or SeaWorld® of San Antonio.
- Up to $100 per reservation ( $20 per night) promotion code savings is valid when booking a flight + hotel + SeaWorld® Parks vacation package for three or more nights to Orlando, San Diego, or San Antonio. Savings is reflected in the package price when using promotion code 72HRSEA at the time of booking.
- Length of stay for flight and hotel components must match. Promotion code intended for redemption by individual consumer only. Savings valid if booked between June 20 and June 22, 2013, 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city for travel between Aug. 28 and Dec. 14, 2013.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on some flights that operate during peak travel times and holiday periods. Flight and hotel rates may vary by day of the week. Surcharges may apply to weekends, holidays, and convention periods. Flights available on published scheduled service only. Rates may be subject to change until purchased. All Rapid Rewards® rules and regulations apply. Discounts are valid per reservation before taxes are applied. Offer not valid on existing reservations and may not be combined with any other offer. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV