Global digital marketing leader ExactTarget (NYSE:ET) announced today that its annual Connections conference was named best Convention in America by the American Business Awards.
ExactTarget garnered the title at the eleventh annual Stevie Awards, earning top recognition for its annual three-day client conference that attracted more than 4,000 marketers and software developers in 2012 and has featured world-renowned speakers, including Sir Richard Branson, Michael J. Fox, Soledad O’Brien and David Blaine.
“The American Business Awards is a great validation that ExactTarget Connections is the world’s premier digital marketing conference, bringing together the best B-to-B and B-to-C marketers and technology in the world,” said Scott Dorsey, ExactTarget’s chairman and chief executive officer. “Connections is a powerful experience that provides marketers around the globe with inspiration and education that transforms digital marketing campaigns of many of the world’s leading brands.”
In addition to earning the top Stevie Award for its Connections conference, the American Business Awards also honored ExactTarget with a Silver Stevie Award for Marketing Department of the Year, recognizing the company’s global strength in demand generation, branding and product marketing.“ExactTarget has pioneered a new approach to marketing, bringing the passion and energy for branding found in B-to-C organizations with the laser precision on process and results found in the best business marketing teams,” said Tim Kopp, ExactTarget’s chief marketing officer. “This recognition is an incredible testament to the strength and passion of our global marketing team and the tremendous results we’ve delivered.” The accolades from the American Business Awards follow a series of honors for ExactTarget, including:
- ‘Top Workplace in Atlanta’ by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for the second consecutive year
- ‘Gold Stevie Award for Customer Service Department of the Year – Computer Software (Up to 100 Employees)’ by the American Business Awards
- Named among the fastest growing software companies in Software Magazine’s annual Software 500 ranking of the world’s largest software providers
- Recognized among America’s fastest growing companies by Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Forrester Voice of the Customer Award finalist for incorporating customer insights into everyday business decisions
- ‘Indiana Business Leader of the Year’ awarded to Co-Founder and CEO Scott Dorsey by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- ‘Silver Stevie Award for Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 Seats)’ by the American Business Awards
- ‘Bronze Stevie Award for Contact Center Management Team of the Year’ by the American Business Awards
- ‘Silver Stevie Award for HR Executive of the Year’ awarded to Todd Richardson, senior vice president of human resources by the American Business Awards
- ‘Bronze Stevie Award for Human Resources Department of the Year’ by the American Business Awards
- ‘Best Places to Work in America for Recent College Grads’ by national career services firm Experience for the second consecutive year
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV