Global digital marketing leader ExactTarget (NYSE:ET) announced today that its annual Connections conference was named best Convention in America by the American Business Awards.
ExactTarget garnered the title at the eleventh annual Stevie Awards, earning top recognition for its annual three-day client conference that attracted more than 4,000 marketers and software developers in 2012 and has featured world-renowned speakers, including Sir Richard Branson, Michael J. Fox, Soledad O’Brien and David Blaine.
“The American Business Awards is a great validation that ExactTarget Connections is the world’s premier digital marketing conference, bringing together the best B-to-B and B-to-C marketers and technology in the world,” said Scott Dorsey, ExactTarget’s chairman and chief executive officer. “Connections is a powerful experience that provides marketers around the globe with inspiration and education that transforms digital marketing campaigns of many of the world’s leading brands.”
In addition to earning the top Stevie Award for its Connections conference, the American Business Awards also honored ExactTarget with a Silver Stevie Award for Marketing Department of the Year, recognizing the company’s global strength in demand generation, branding and product marketing.“ExactTarget has pioneered a new approach to marketing, bringing the passion and energy for branding found in B-to-C organizations with the laser precision on process and results found in the best business marketing teams,” said Tim Kopp, ExactTarget’s chief marketing officer. “This recognition is an incredible testament to the strength and passion of our global marketing team and the tremendous results we’ve delivered.” The accolades from the American Business Awards follow a series of honors for ExactTarget, including:
- ‘Top Workplace in Atlanta’ by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for the second consecutive year
- ‘Gold Stevie Award for Customer Service Department of the Year – Computer Software (Up to 100 Employees)’ by the American Business Awards
- Named among the fastest growing software companies in Software Magazine’s annual Software 500 ranking of the world’s largest software providers
- Recognized among America’s fastest growing companies by Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Forrester Voice of the Customer Award finalist for incorporating customer insights into everyday business decisions
- ‘Indiana Business Leader of the Year’ awarded to Co-Founder and CEO Scott Dorsey by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- ‘Silver Stevie Award for Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 Seats)’ by the American Business Awards
- ‘Bronze Stevie Award for Contact Center Management Team of the Year’ by the American Business Awards
- ‘Silver Stevie Award for HR Executive of the Year’ awarded to Todd Richardson, senior vice president of human resources by the American Business Awards
- ‘Bronze Stevie Award for Human Resources Department of the Year’ by the American Business Awards
- ‘Best Places to Work in America for Recent College Grads’ by national career services firm Experience for the second consecutive year