FAIRFAX, Va., June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- General Dynamics Information Technology, a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), has been awarded a place on the United Kingdom (UK) Government Procurement Service's G-Cloud iii framework agreement. The framework allows public-sector organizations to procure Information and Communication Technology (ICT) cloud services.
The framework agreement enables General Dynamics to supply four different categories of ICT cloud offerings to UK public-sector organizations. Offerings will include system lifecycle services such as next-generation development and integration of Microsoft ® Dynamics CRM, email-as-a-service, cyber security and learning services.
"G-Cloud is an important part of the government's strategy to achieve its target to put half of all new public-sector IT spending on public cloud services by 2015. General Dynamics' inclusion in the framework will provide public-sector buyers with a procurement vehicle for proven cloud services," said Stephen Meyler, managing director of General Dynamics Information Technology's United Kingdom division.
General Dynamics Information Technology is a large-scale systems integrator, providing enterprise IT and professional services to clients in central government, local government and healthcare. The company has UK offices in London and South Yorkshire.Information about General Dynamics Information Technology in the United Kingdom is available online at www.uk.gdit.com/. Information about General Dynamics is available at www.generaldynamics.com. SOURCE General Dynamics Information Technology
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV