WOONSOCKET, R.I., June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MinuteClinic, the largest provider of walk-in medical clinics in the United States, is helping athletes across the country, including Pop Warner Little Scholars youth athletes, prepare for a safe season. Sports physicals for fall sports participation are required by July 31 for all Pop Warner programs.
Pop Warner Little Scholars is a non-profit organization that provides youth football, dance, and cheerleading programs across the country. There are currently more than 400,000 children in Pop Warner organizations in 43 states.
As an official sponsor of Pop Warner, MinuteClinic is offering Pop Warner registered youth athletes an additional $5 off the current $49 price of a sports physical. MinuteClinic provides sports physicals seven days a week with no appointment necessary inside select CVS/pharmacy stores across the country.
"We are proud to partner with MinuteClinic to provide our athletes with high quality, affordable and convenient sports physicals in advance of the 2013 season," said Mary FitzGerald, COO of Pop Warner. "The health and safety of our members is our number one priority."A Pop Warner coupon must be presented at MinuteClinic at the time of the physical to obtain the discount, along with a completed Pop Warner Physical Fitness and Medical History form. The coupon and form can be accessed by clicking on the MinuteClinic logo on the Pop Warner website http://www.popwarner.com/. "Young athletes should get their overall health checked prior to beginning a new season," said Angela Patterson, MinuteClinic Chief Nurse Practitioner Officer. "A sports physical ensures that children are fit to perform at their best on the field, court or stage." Most other athletic leagues and school systems also require sports physicals. Certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants who specialize in family health care administer exams at MinuteClinic.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV