EAST HANOVER, N.J., June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Welcome to chew controlled gaming. Stride gum today announced the release of its iOS game, 'Gumulon', a groundbreaking game controlled by chewing.
Using the front-facing camera (available on select mobile devices), players use their mouths to completely control the intergalactic action – when you chew, the main character, Ace, jumps. This advanced chew-tracking software was developed specifically for 'Gumulon'.
Available as a free download in the App Store now (standard download rates apply), 'Gumulon' is set in the dark, cavernous depths of an endless outer space mine. Players play as Ace, a maverick mining professional on planet 'Gumulon'. One day, during a heroic mining mission in Gumulon's deepest mine, Ace awakens a terrifying prehistoric cave beast. Narrowly avoiding the monster's jaws, our hero begins a death-defying climb to freedom, as the fast-paced action of 'Gumulon' begins."'Gumulon' is an innovative slice of entertainment. We always seek to engage our fans and provide unique experiences," said Lauren Sella, Stride Senior Brand Manager. " The most exciting thing for us is that chewing Stride gum now provides a truly original way to use gum chewing to control and play a mobile video game." In addition to compelling game play, game unlocks can be activated by scanning the barcode on packs of Stride gum while in the app. The barcodes on each of the nine Stride flavors unlocks a different bonus to give Ace an extra boost. 'Gumulon' will also feature unique social media components. As Ace falls into the jaws of the monster, the front facing camera captures a still of the player's face, creating an image featuring the player's top score and chewing face that can then be shared across their social media channels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV