HOUSTON, June 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today that Howard J. Thill, vice president, Investor Relations and Public Affairs, will present at the Global Hunter Securities 100 Energy Conference on Tuesday, June 25 at 8 a.m. CDT.
A live webcast of the remarks will be accessible via Marathon Oil's website at http://www.marathonoil.com . This presentation and associated question-and-answer session will include forward-looking information. A replay of the presentation will be available and archived on Marathon Oil's website until July 25, 2013.
Marathon Oil Corporation is an international exploration and production company. Based in Houston, Texas, the Company had net proved reserves at the end of 2012 of 2 billion barrels of oil equivalent in North America, Europe and Africa. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.marathonoil.com .
CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV