California’s Santa Barbara Unified School District has signed an agreement with Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) for Tyler’s Munis ® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution to integrate financial and personnel reporting across the district’s departments.
Santa Barbara USD chose Munis for its advanced technology features, such as customizable dashboards that deliver personalized business functionality, and enhanced employee self service functionality that will provide staff with access to their information anytime, anywhere through a secure Internet connection.
In addition to employee self service, Santa Barbara USD selected multiple Munis applications, including financial management and content management, after a competitive request for proposal (RFP) process. Santa Barbara USD has approximately 2,500 employees and 15,300 students. The city of Santa Barbara recently selected Tyler’s Munis solution.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV