ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that it will co-host a webinar titled “ Inventory Everywhere: How to be in 100+ Places at One Time” with consumer electronics retailer ReCellular on Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. EDT. This webinar will educate retailers on how to optimize product listings across multiple online channels to improve visibility and increase sales.
During this webinar, Woody Anderson, vice president of e-commerce for ReCellular and Luke Evans, manager of marketplaces services for ChannelAdvisor will share first-hand knowledge on how to successfully list and sell products across channels such as marketplaces, search engines, comparison shopping sites and more.
Specific webinar topics will include:
- Activating and merchandising more products more quickly to increase sales
- Improving access and visibility to available inventory to drive conversions
- Establishing strong governance over channel integrations to maintain control
To register for this webinar, please visit www.channeladvisor.com/Inventory-Everywhere-Webinar-2013.Friend us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor Connect on LinkedIn About ChannelAdvisor ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV