CA Technologies today announced same-day support for IBM Enterprise COBOL for z/OS®, V5.1. This support enables our customers to take advantage of the performance enhancements and efficiencies this new release will provide for applications and systems running on the IBM z/Architecture.
Key CA Technologies solutions that support Enterprise COBOL for z/OS ®, V5.1 include the CA Application Quality and Testing Tools, CA Endevor® Software Change Manager, CA IDMS™, CA Datacom® and CA Telon®.
“Our commitment is to exploit new System z innovation as soon as it becomes available to help our customers expediently improve performance and efficiencies in their mainframe systems in order to drive more cost-savings from their enterprise operations,” said Michael Madden, general manager, Mainframe, CA Technologies, “Our latest support is for IBM Enterprise COBOL for z/OS which builds upon over 35 years of rich collaboration with IBM to deliver a timely solution to the market.”
CA Technologies extensive portfolio of innovative mainframe solutions can be found at: http://www.ca.com/us/mainframe-products.aspx.About CA Technologies CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud. Learn more about CA Technologies at www.ca.com. Follow CA Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV