HOUSTON, June 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) today announced it has published its "Living Our Values 2012 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report,"which provides information on the Company's non-financial performance and its actions to promote greater economic, social and environmental sustainability.
The new report reflects Marathon Oil's first full year as an independent international energy company and continues to highlight the Company's unwavering commitment to living its long-standing values of health and safety, environmental stewardship, honesty and integrity, corporate citizenship and a high performance team culture.
For the first time, the new report is available in a digital-only format at http://www.marathonoil.com/lov2012/ , which allows the Company to expand its reporting. Marathon Oil also has adopted eight corporate-level commitments covering governance, society, environment and the workplace. For each commitment, the report outlines progress made in 2012 and primary activities planned for 2013."Our commitment to Marathon Oil's CSR principles runs deep throughout our entire Company," said Clarence P. Cazalot Jr., Marathon Oil's chairman, president and CEO. "Importantly, these elements of our business have been integrated into our day-to-day operations and, in this regard, our local operating teams are responsible for implementing programs to fulfill the commitments, including setting measurable goals to drive improvement. We believe this is the best way to have a positive impact in our communities."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV