Las Vegas Sands (LVS) price target, earnings were raised at Lazard Capital Markets. Earnings estimates were increased given Macau's recent strength, said Lazard Capital Markets. Price target goes to $69.
Micron (MU) estimates, price target were boosted at Jefferies. Shares are now seen reaching $21. Estimates were also increased, given the company's new guidance. Buy rating.
Micron estimates, price target were raised at UBS. Third-quarter earnings beat and a memory outlook that remains strong, UBS said. The new price target is $17.
Red Hat (RHT) estimates were reduced at Citigroup. Earnings estimates were reduced as new products may not drive growth as core business decelerates, said Citigroup.Whole Foods (WFM) price target was boosted at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Shares are now seen reaching $62. Natural foods market continues to show solid growth, BofA/Merrill said. Western Refining (WNR) price target was cut at UBS to $32 to realign valuation with the neutral rating, said UBS. Downside is limited, but compressed regional crude spreads could limit upside, UBS also said. Wynn Resorts (WYNN) price target, estimates were raised at Lazard Capital Markets. Earnings estimates were raised on strong Macau trends and a rebounding VIP, said Lazard Capital Markets. Price target was increased to $155. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV