Staples, the world’s largest office products company, today announced the launch of its first omnichannel stores, which combine the power of the company’s expansive retail network with the digital capabilities of the world’s second largest internet retailer. The stores, located in Norwood, MA, and Dover, DE, incorporate Staples.com and Staples' mobile assets into the retail experience, letting customers shop how they want.
The stores feature several new Staples.com kiosks, providing customers with access to more items than ever, as Staples continues to drive towards its vision of providing every product businesses need to succeed. Through the kiosks, customers can select from more than 100,000 items, including the latest tech products, furniture, school supplies, and cleaning and breakroom items. And, Staples.com offers free, next business day delivery to more than 98 percent of North America. When they’re done shopping, customers can either complete their transactions at the kiosk or the store register.
The omnichannel stores also feature consultation areas for small business customers who need help from Staples EasyTech™ and Copy and Print associates.
“We listened to our customers and provided the products, services and features they need to succeed,” said Demos Parneros, President North America Stores and Online. “Our stores make efficient use of space while offering more products and services than ever through our mobile and online features. We also know that shopping is an occasion and we’ve created a fun experience for our customers. We’re very proud of our omnichannel stores and this is just the beginning as we’ll continue to evolve our network.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV