- Professor Lencioni's first presentation, titled "New Interventional Oncology Approaches in HCC; An Update on Clinical Trials" was held on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. (local time) in Plenary Session: Open Issues in the Management of Liver Cancer. This presentation is part of a joint symposium of the ECIO and the International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA). This special event will be chaired by Professor Lencioni (2013 ECIO Program Co-Chairman) and Dr. Joseph Llovet (ILCA President)
- His second presentation, titled "Thermally Sensitive Doxorubicin Carriers" was held on Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. (local time) in Plenary Session: New Horizons in Interventional Oncology
Celsion's ThermoDox® HEAT Study Findings Reviewed At The 2013 European Conference On Interventional Oncology (ECIO) In Budapest, Hungary On June 19 And 20, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.