NETANYA, Israel, June 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RADA Electronic Industries (Nasdaq:RADA) announces the reception of the first international purchase order for its advanced Multi-Mission Hemispheric Radars (MHR). The customer is a US company, which will utilize the radars in a development program. The radars will be delivered in summer of 2013.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=19436 The MHR is a cutting-edge, software-defined pulse-Doppler radar platform that can host various operational missions, which can be executed either separately or time-interleaved. The MHR has an Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) S-Band antenna which provides more than 90º in azimuth and elevation. It is entirely solid-state and digital, compact and mobile, and introduces unprecedented Performance-to-Price ratio.
According to Zvi Alon, RADA's CEO, "We are delighted with the market recognition indications of the superior performance and affordability of our MHR, and its applicability to numerous applications and operational missions. We anticipate that during 2013 additional select customers will place orders for the MHRs, which are now at low-rate initial production phase. By the end of 2013 we plan to establish the serial production of our radars."About RADA RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. is an Israel-based defense electronics contractor. The Company specializes in the development, production, and sales of Tactical Land Radars for Force and Border Protection, Inertial Navigation Systems for air and land applications, and Avionics Systems and Upgrades.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV