Availability and Pricing: Toad for Oracle 12.0 is available now, with current pricing starting at $955 USD.*
A Complete End-to-End Information Management Solution
Toad for Oracle is part of Dell Software’s Information Management portfolio, which makes it possible for organizations to simplify complex data environments and unlock the power of information. Supported by one of the industry’s largest user communities, Dell’s one vendor–one tool chain–all data approach enables organizations to easily manage, integrate and analyze data to inform business decisions, increase innovation and drive new revenue streams.
Delivering Complete and Connected Software SolutionsDell Software empowers companies of all sizes to experience Dell’s “Power to Do More” by delivering scalable yet simple-to-use solutions that can increase productivity, responsiveness and efficiency. Dell Software is uniquely positioned to address today’s most pressing business and IT challenges with holistic, connected software offerings across five core solution areas, encompassing data center and cloud management, information management, mobile workforce management, security and data protection. This software, when combined with Dell hardware and services, helps customers simplify IT, mitigate risk and accelerate business results. About Dell Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com. Dell and Toad are trademarks of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. *The pricing information set forth herein is subject to change at any time and may vary outside of the United States. Taxes, shipping and other fees may apply. All orders are subject to approval and acceptance by Dell.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV