- Adults and children who regularly consume milk and milk products have healthier diets overall.
- Milk hydrates and provides protein and carbohydrates, making it nature's sports beverage.
- At around 25 cents per serving, milk is an affordable kitchen staple that can be used in smoothies, soups, casseroles, puddings and many other recipes.
- Milk contains a natural sugar called lactose and a protein powerhouse of whey and casein that make it naturally sweet and satisfying.
- The proven health benefits of milk go beyond bone health to include lowering blood pressure, boosting immunity and reducing the risk of certain cancers.
Dairy Council Of California Uncovers The Wondrous Secrets Of Milk During Dairy Month
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts