2013 Dodge Dart And 2013 Fiat 500 Named To The '10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000' List By Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- The 2013 Dodge Dart confirms its "cool-factor" returning to KBB.com's "10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000" for the second year in a row.
- Reiterating its timeless "fun-to-drive" personality, the Fiat 500 returns to Kelley Blue Book's "10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000" list for the third year in a row.
- The 2013 Dodge Dart blends Alfa Romeo DNA with Dodge's passion for performance and style, loaded with state-of-the-art technology and class-leading safety features, starting at $15,995.
- The Fiat 500 offers iconic city-friendly design, engaging driving dynamics and modern styling, starting at $16,000.
Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com named the Chrysler Group's 2013 Dodge Dart and 2013 Fiat 500 as picks for this year's "10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000."
The Dodge Dart has a spot on KBB.com's list of the "10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000" for the second consecutive year. Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com editors said of the Dodge Dart, "An American car with Italian roots, the Dodge Dart is a product of the Chrysler Group and parent company Fiat. This multi-national compact sedan offers its own unique combination of personalization and performance, including all the tech you need."
The Fiat 500 is no stranger to KBB.com's "10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000" list either, as it earns a spot for the third year in a row.KBB.com's editors said of the 2013 Fiat 500, "The Fiat 500 may be seven inches shorter than a Mini Cooper, but it's equally big on personality. True cool is more than skin deep, and underneath all that adorable is a pleasant little subcompact car." "Making KBB.com's list of the 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000 for multiple years running is confirmation that both the Dodge Dart and Fiat 500 continue to break the mold," Reid Bigland, Head of U.S. Sales, Chrysler Group LLC, said. "Combining state-of-the-art technology with sleek styling, both vehicles up their 'cool-factor' without sacrifice." About the 2013 Dodge Dart The 2013 Dodge Dart redefines performance with an agile, fun-to-drive experience, compliments of its Alfa Romeo roots. It crafted with high-quality materials and loaded with state-of-the-art technology and class-leading safety features. The new Dart GT model builds on that foundation and offers attributes compact car buyers appreciate such as a 2.4L engine with 184 horsepower, a sport-tuned suspension, available hyper black 18-inch aluminum wheels, along with class-exclusive features like an 8.4-inch Uconnect Touchscreen media center and LED racetrack taillamps. The Dart provides drivers with the ultimate combination of power, efficiency, technology and style, all for a starting U.S. MSRP of just $15,995. About the 2013 Fiat 500 Reminiscent of the original Cinquecento, the 2013 Fiat 500 builds on the vehicle's global popularity. Since its initial launch in 2007, more than 1 million Fiat 500 vehicles have been sold in more than 110 countries around the world. The model's unquestionable popularity is the result of the Fiat 500's great ability to deliver unmatched personalization options with advanced solutions in terms of quality, engine performance and passenger comfort. The legendary Cinquecento marks a new chapter in 2013, as the Fiat 500 and 500 Cabrio (500c) lineup have been amplified with the addition of the new Fiat 500 Turbo, delivering 34 percent more power in a more athletically styled package, and the Fiat 500's innovative MultiAir engine now delivering up to 40 mpg highway for even more efficiency and value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV