Second-coolest 2013 under $18,000: Ford Focus sedan
Fair purchase price: $15,904
"The Focus has high-quality finishes and a good amount of space for a small family car, but what's really surprising is that it's a blast to drive," Nerad says. "You can really push it."
The sedan features an impressive 160-horsepower engine that offers 28 mpg/city and 38 mpg/highway when outfitted with automatic transmission. Some trim lines even offer an optional "Super Fuel Economy" package of low-rolling-resistance tires and other special equipment that boosts highway mileage to 40 mpg.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV