To narrow it down even further, I next let the one-year stock chart be my final arbiter.
As you can see from the above chart, the stock just recently broke out of a four-month consolidation and has hopefully begun a new uptrend.
The stock passes my performance test, my valuation test and the stock chart looks great.Of the 3,403 stocks I track, Trimas comes in at number 91 and earns an overall grade of "A-". Clients of Gunderson Capital Mgt. with an aggressive growth risk profile are currently long the stock. Data from Best Stocks Now App Follow @pwstreet This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV