In the news release, The Swiss Helvetia Fund, Inc. Declares Income And Capital Gain Distributions, issued 19-Jun-2013 by The Swiss Helvetia Fund, Inc. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the ex-dividend date should read July 1, 2013 rather than June 20, 2013 and the record date should read July 3, 2013 rather than June 24, 2013 as originally issued inadvertently. The complete, corrected release follows:
The Swiss Helvetia Fund, Inc. Declares Income And Capital Gain Distributions
NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of The Swiss Helvetia Fund, Inc., a closed-end investment company, announced today the declaration of net investment income and long-term capital gain distributions in the amount of $0.036 per share and $0.037 per share, respectively. The distributions will be paid on July 29, 2013, in cash, to stockholders of record on July 3, 2013. The distributions will trade "ex-dividend" on July 1, 2013.
The Fund is a non-diversified, closed-end investment company whose objective is to seek long-term capital appreciation through investment in equity and equity-linked securities of Swiss companies. The Fund is managed by Hottinger Capital Corp. and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol SWZ.
For further information regarding the Fund, please contact Rudolf Millisits, President and Chief Executive Officer of Hottinger Capital Corp., at 1-888-SWISS-00 or (212) 332-2760, 1270 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 400, New York, New York, 10020.SOURCE The Swiss Helvetia Fund, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV