- ABM’s GreenCare ® Program surpassed 360 million square feet of building space serviced in 2012. The program, which began in 2006, was servicing 351 LEED Certified buildings as of October 31, 2012.
- The acquisitions of Air Serv, HHA Services and Calvert Jones in calendar year 2012 underscored ABM’s commitment to growing its services in key vertical markets.
- Further emphasizing a commitment to providing dependable, advanced energy-related services, ABM’s Bundled Energy Solutions program landed numerous key contracts, including Wright State University (WSU) that is expected to lower the school’s energy consumption by 40% and save WSU $35.8 million in energy costs over the next 15 years. In 2012, ABM reduced its Bundled Energy Solutions clients’ energy use by 28.6 percent and saved them over $3 million in energy costs. Additionally, ABM’s energy business continued to solidify its leadership position in the electric vehicle (EV) installation and maintenance market, landing key contracts with the City of Oakland and at AT&T Park in San Francisco.
- How ABM is managing its risks in relation to corporate social responsibilities, including risks/opportunities for ABM due to potential climate change regulation.
- ABM’s community support of March of Dimes, along with the Company’s support of local charities around the country.
ABM Reports On Corporate Sustainability Initiatives
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.