In the chart labeled "Fiscal Q4 2013 Guidance, including Nypro acquisition:" Net revenue should read: $4.45 billion to $4.65 billion (sted $4.55 billion to $4.65 billion).
The corrected release reads:
JABIL POSTS THIRD QUARTER RESULTS
Today Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE: JBL), announced preliminary, unaudited financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2013. For the quarter, Jabil’s revenue increased 5.1 percent to $4.5 billion, over the third quarter of fiscal year 2012.Jabil’s three reporting segments delivered the following revenue results for the company’s third fiscal quarter:
- Diversified Manufacturing: $1.8 billion.
- Enterprise & Infrastructure: $1.4 billion.
- High Velocity: $1.3 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV