- Click to Call – Customers can now Click to Call outside of the home where there is access to an Internet connection and a phone line designated as a ‘My Location’ number. When placing a “Click to Call” to any number in Recents, Contacts or Voicemail list, the system will call the number set in ‘My Location,’ connecting to the customer at the remote location, then completing the call to the desired number. This feature enables customers to utilize their calling plans, including international calling plans, away from home.
- Voicemail – Subscribers can get real-time notifications for new Voicemail messages with a special ringtone option. The Voicemail list now provides indicators for private, urgent, new and heard messages, and can re-mark messages as new. Subscribers must have TWC Voicemail service.
- Contact – Contact numbers can now be up to 16 digits, useful for subscribers who make international calls. Subscribers can personalize contacts with pictures and ringtones. Import and export capabilities have been added, supporting Microsoft Outlook CSV and vCard 3.0 formats.
- My Location – In addition to the Home Phone number, customers can add up to five numbers for the Click to Call feature. Telephone numbers for remote locations can be listed for use in receiving incoming calls and placing outgoing calls while away from home.
Time Warner Cable Upgrades Home Phone App Features For PC And Mac
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.