Time Warner Cable today announced several enhancements to features on its VoiceZone Connect app for PC and Mac computers. VoiceZone Connect is an app that lets customers manage Home Phone service from their computer.
Enhanced features on VoiceZone Connect include:
- Click to Call – Customers can now Click to Call outside of the home where there is access to an Internet connection and a phone line designated as a ‘My Location’ number. When placing a “Click to Call” to any number in Recents, Contacts or Voicemail list, the system will call the number set in ‘My Location,’ connecting to the customer at the remote location, then completing the call to the desired number. This feature enables customers to utilize their calling plans, including international calling plans, away from home.
- Voicemail – Subscribers can get real-time notifications for new Voicemail messages with a special ringtone option. The Voicemail list now provides indicators for private, urgent, new and heard messages, and can re-mark messages as new. Subscribers must have TWC Voicemail service.
- Contact – Contact numbers can now be up to 16 digits, useful for subscribers who make international calls. Subscribers can personalize contacts with pictures and ringtones. Import and export capabilities have been added, supporting Microsoft Outlook CSV and vCard 3.0 formats.
- My Location – In addition to the Home Phone number, customers can add up to five numbers for the Click to Call feature. Telephone numbers for remote locations can be listed for use in receiving incoming calls and placing outgoing calls while away from home.
“The VoiceZone Connect enhancements allow Time Warner Cable customers to have more flexibility and greater remote capabilities with their Home Phone service,” said Jeff Lindsay, Time Warner Cable’s Group Vice President and General Manager for Phone. “These improvements provide a better user experience and enables customers to utilize Home Phone features outside of the home at their convenience.”
VoiceZone Connect is free for all residential Home Phone customers and is available for download through MyServices. Customers must have a TWC ID and password. To create an account, visit https://myservices.timewarnercable.com.For more information about Home Phone and VoiceZone Connect, visit http://www.twc.com/phone. About Time Warner Cable Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high‐speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com, www.navisite.com, and www.twcmedia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV