Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company (NYSE: LTM), today announced that Michael Robinson, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the Oppenheimer & Co. 13th Annual Consumer Conference. John Heller, senior director of investor relations, also will attend on behalf of the Company.
The Conference will be held June 25-26, 2013 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. The Life Time presentation will occur on June 26 at 1:00 p.m. ET. The presentation will be webcast and may be accessed via the Company's Investor Relations section of its website at lifetimefitness.com. A replay of the presentation will be available through Friday, September 20, 2013.
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.
The Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness (NYSE: LTM) helps
organizations, communities and individuals achieve their total health
objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals by engaging in their
areas of interest – or discovering new passions – both inside and
outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional
fitness, family recreation and spa destinations, most of which operate
24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Company’s Healthy Way of Life
approach enables customers to achieve this by providing the best
programs, people and places of uncompromising quality and value. As of
June 19, 2013, the Company operated 106 centers under the LIFE TIME
® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC
® brands in the
United States and Canada. Additional information about Life Time
centers, programs and services is available at lifetimefitness.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV