2. As of noon trading, Travelers Companies ( TRV) is down $0.54 (-0.6%) to $83.55 on light volume Thus far, 605,535 shares of Travelers Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $83.25-$84.08 after having opened the day at $83.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.09. The Travelers Companies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides various commercial and personal property and casualty insurance products and services to businesses, government units, associations, and individuals primarily in the United States. Travelers Companies has a market cap of $31.3 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Travelers Companies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Travelers Companies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Travelers Companies Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts