4. As of noon trading, Aon plc ( AON) is down $0.76 (-1.2%) to $64.87 on light volume Thus far, 307,616 shares of Aon plc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $64.82-$65.68 after having opened the day at $65.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.63. Aon plc provides risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing services worldwide. Aon plc has a market cap of $20.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 18.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Aon plc a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Aon plc as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Aon plc Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts