4. As of noon trading, Pall Corporation ( PLL) is down $1.21 (-1.7%) to $68.37 on average volume Thus far, 311,739 shares of Pall Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 540,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $68.25-$69.68 after having opened the day at $69.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.58. Pall Corporation engages in manufacturing and marketing filtration, purification, and separation products and integrated systems solutions worldwide. Pall Corporation has a market cap of $7.7 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Pall Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Pall Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Pall Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts