2. As of noon trading, SBA Communications ( SBAC) is down $0.69 (-0.9%) to $75.18 on light volume Thus far, 344,380 shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $75.14-$75.98 after having opened the day at $75.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.87. SBA Communications Corporation owns and operates wireless communications towers in the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, and Brazil. SBA Communications has a market cap of $9.6 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 6.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate SBA Communications a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SBA Communications as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. Get the full SBA Communications Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts