4. As of noon trading, Global Payments ( GPN) is down $0.83 (-1.7%) to $48.07 on light volume Thus far, 267,688 shares of Global Payments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 859,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.04-$48.75 after having opened the day at $48.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.90. Global Payments Inc. Global Payments has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 7.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Global Payments a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Global Payments as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, reasonable valuation levels, increase in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Global Payments Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts