2. As of noon trading, Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) is down $0.16 (-1.1%) to $14.44 on average volume Thus far, 5.2 million shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.28-$14.65 after having opened the day at $14.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.59. Activision Blizzard, Inc. publishes online, personal computer (PC), console, handheld, and mobile interactive entertainment products worldwide. It operates in three segments: Activision, Blizzard, and Distribution. Activision Blizzard has a market cap of $16.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 38.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Activision Blizzard a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Activision Blizzard as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts