3. As of noon trading, Alcatel-Lucent ( ALU) is up $0.09 (4.81) to $1.96 on heavy volume Thus far, 28.2 million shares of Alcatel-Lucent exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $1.93-$2.01 after having opened the day at $1.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1.87. Alcatel-Lucent provides networking and communications technology, products, and services to service providers, enterprises, and governments worldwide. Alcatel-Lucent has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are up 34.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Alcatel-Lucent a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Alcatel-Lucent as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins, weak operating cash flow and generally high debt management risk. Get the full Alcatel-Lucent Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts