1. As of noon trading, LinkedIn ( LNKD) is up $3.21 (1.79) to $182.63 on average volume Thus far, 895,039 shares of LinkedIn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $178.04-$183.40 after having opened the day at $178.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $179.42. LinkedIn Corporation operates an online professional network. LinkedIn has a market cap of $16.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 507.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 56.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate LinkedIn a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LinkedIn as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full LinkedIn Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the internet industry could consider First Trust Dow Jones Internet Idx ( FDN) while those bearish on the internet industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts