3. As of noon trading, Mohawk Industries ( MHK) is up $2.09 (1.82) to $116.80 on average volume Thus far, 361,081 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 742,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $114.57-$116.90 after having opened the day at $114.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $114.71. Mohawk Industries, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, produces floor covering products for residential and commercial applications in the United States and for residential applications in Europe. The company operates through three segments: Mohawk, Dal-Tile, and Unilin. Mohawk Industries has a market cap of $8.2 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Mohawk Industries a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mohawk Industries as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Mohawk Industries Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts