2. As of noon trading, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International ( VRX) is up $0.99 (1.15) to $86.85 on heavy volume Thus far, 5.3 million shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $85.62-$87.10 after having opened the day at $86.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.86. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and markets pharmaceutical products and medical devices in the areas of neurology, dermatology, and branded generics. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International has a market cap of $25.9 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 43.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Valeant Pharmaceuticals International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Valeant Pharmaceuticals International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts