3. As of noon trading, Alexion Pharmaceuticals ( ALXN) is up $1.25 (1.35) to $93.64 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $93.64-$95.85 after having opened the day at $93.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.39. Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the development and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products. Alexion Pharmaceuticals has a market cap of $17.8 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 62.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Alexion Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Alexion Pharmaceuticals as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Alexion Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts