4. As of noon trading, MannKind Corporation ( MNKD) is up $0.52 (7.95) to $7.13 on heavy volume Thus far, 7.4 million shares of MannKind Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $6.65-$7.25 after having opened the day at $6.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.60. MannKind Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutic products for diabetes and cancer in the United States. MannKind Corporation has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 226.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate MannKind Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MannKind Corporation as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Get the full MannKind Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts