1. As of noon trading, Hertz Global Holdings ( HTZ) is up $0.19 (0.75) to $25.52 on light volume Thus far, 1.6 million shares of Hertz Global Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.28-$25.66 after having opened the day at $25.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.33. Hertz Global Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the car and equipment rental businesses worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Car Rental and Equipment Rental. Hertz Global Holdings has a market cap of $9.9 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 55.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Hertz Global Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Hertz Global Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Hertz Global Holdings Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts