2. As of noon trading, Alliance Data Systems Corporation ( ADS) is up $0.82 (0.46) to $180.66 on average volume Thus far, 269,746 shares of Alliance Data Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 577,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $179.07-$181.17 after having opened the day at $179.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $179.84. Alliance Data Systems Corporation provides marketing and loyalty solutions primarily in North America. The company operates in three segments: LoyaltyOne, Epsilon, and Private Label Services and Credit. Alliance Data Systems Corporation has a market cap of $8.8 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 24.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Alliance Data Systems Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Alliance Data Systems Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Alliance Data Systems Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts