3 Consumer Goods Stocks On The Rise
2. As of noon trading, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR) is up $1.90 (2.40) to $81.20 on average volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $79.15-$81.45 after having opened the day at $79.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.30. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. engages in the specialty coffee and coffeemaker businesses in the United States and Canada. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters has a market cap of $11.8 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 91.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Green Mountain Coffee Roasters a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Green Mountain Coffee Roasters as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts