4. As of noon trading, Williams Partners ( WPZ) is up $0.09 (0.19) to $48.05 on light volume Thus far, 251,702 shares of Williams Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 867,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.70-$48.18 after having opened the day at $47.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.96. Williams Partners L.P., an energy infrastructure company, focuses on connecting North America's hydrocarbon resource plays to growing markets for natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL). It operates in two segments, Gas Pipeline and Midstream Gas & Liquids. Williams Partners has a market cap of $19.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Williams Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Williams Partners as a buy. Among the primary strengths of the company is its expanding profit margins over time. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Williams Partners Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts