HOUSTON, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: HNR) today announced that James A. Edmiston, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Global Hunter Securities 100 Energy Conference in Chicago at 4:00 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, June 25, 2013.
The presentation can be heard live on our website at www.harvestnr.com or at http://wsw.com/webcast/ghs4/hnr/. A replay of the presentation will be available soon after the live event. A copy of the presentation will also be available on the Harvest website at www.harvestnr.com.
About Harvest Natural Resources:
Harvest Natural Resources, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is an independent energy company with principal operations in Venezuela, exploration assets in Indonesia, West Africa, China and business development offices in Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information visit the Company's website at www.harvestnr.com.CONTACT: Stephen C. HaynesVice President, Chief Financial Officer(281) 899-5716 This press release may contain projections and other forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. They include estimates and timing of expected oil and gas production, oil and gas reserve projections of future oil pricing, future expenses, planned capital expenditures, anticipated cash flow and our business strategy. All statements other than statements of historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements. Although Harvest believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to have been correct. Actual results may differ materially from Harvest's expectations as a result of factors discussed in Harvest's 2012 Annual Report on Form 10-K and other public filings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV