CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PARIS AIR SHOW -- All Nippon Airways (ANA) has selected UTC Aerospace Systems for a long-term agreement to provide maintenance, repair and overhaul services (MRO) of aspirators on selected Boeing aircraft operated by the airline. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
The exclusive agreement covers aspirators on Boeing's B737, B47, B767 and B777 airplanes, and the work will be performed at the UTC Aerospace Systems MRO facility in Singapore.
"UTC Aerospace Systems has been providing overhaul services to All Nippon Airways for the past several years, and we are pleased to see our relationship continue to grow," said Paul Snyder, vice president of Customer Service for UTC Aerospace Systems' Aircraft Systems segment. "We strive to continuously improve the levels of service we offer valued customers like All Nippon, and with our global network of MRO facilities, we are better able to provide support for their specific needs with the quality, speed and ease they require, as we're able to do in this case at our Singapore facility."
UTC Aerospace Systems has been providing aspirator overhaul services to ANA for the past five years. This contract is an addition to the existing long-term agreement to provide MRO services for the cargo power drive units (PDU) and linear actuators on ANA's B767 and B777 aircraft.All Nippon Airways is the largest airline in Japan by passenger numbers with more than 1,000 flights a day to 80 domestic and international cities. The airline was founded in 1952 and today operates a fleet of 233 aircraft. UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV