PwC Expands U.S. Deals Practice
NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PwC US today announced that its U.S. Deals practice has grown to nearly 1,600 professionals, a 12 percent increase, reflecting the firm's depth and breadth of skilled professionals focused on assisting clients with strategic merger and acquisition (M&A) and capital raising efforts.
"As businesses seek to capitalize on the current economic climate and succeed in a highly competitive deal environment, we continue to invest in our Deals team to help clients make better business decisions on their transactions and help them focus on the right deals at the right time," said Martyn Curragh, PwC's U.S. Deals Leader. "Our Deals business has continued to grow amid the restrained M&A environment, showcasing dealmakers' need for support across industries in helping them with strategic acquisition, divestiture and capital raising objectives."
- Steve Shanker, Partner, Central Region Valuations Leader, Chicago
- John Bittner, Partner, Business Recovery Services, Dallas
- Gabe Gartner, Principal, M&A Tax, San Jose
- Todd McArthur, Principal, M&A Tax, Washington, D.C.
- Bill Fasel, Managing Director, Business Recovery Services, Chicago
- Khaled Haram, Managing Director, M&A Advisory, New York
- Joe Nuzzolo, Managing Director, Capital Markets, New York
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts