ROCKVILLE, Md., June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SYN), a developer of biologics focused on the prevention and treatment of serious infectious diseases, announced today that Jeffrey Riley, CEO, will present at the 6 th Annual OneMedForum New York Conference on Thursday, June 27, 2013 at The Metropolitan Club in New York City. Mr. Riley is scheduled to present at 8:40 a.m. (Eastern Time).
A live webcast of Synthetic Biologics' presentation can be accessed by logging onto the web at http://onemedplace.com/forum/webcast/ . After the presentation, the archived replay will be available on Synthetic Biologics' website at www.syntheticbiologics.com for 30 days following the conference.
Mr. Riley, as well as C. Evan Ballantyne, Synthetic Biologics' CFO, and John Monahan, Ph.D., EVP, Research & Development, will be available to participate in one-on-one meetings with investors and analysts who are registered to attend the conference.
About Synthetic Biologics, Inc.Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SYN) is a biotechnology company focused on the development of biologics for the prevention and treatment of serious infectious diseases. The Company is developing an oral enzyme for the prevention of C. difficile infections, and a series of monoclonal antibody therapies for the treatment of Pertussis and Acinetobacter infections. In addition, the Company is developing a drug candidate for the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis and cognitive dysfunction in multiple sclerosis. For more information, please visit Synthetic Biologics' website at www.syntheticbiologics.com. To download Synthetic Biologics' investor relations mobile device app, which allows users access to the Company's SEC documents, press releases and events, please click on the following links to download the IRapp on your iPhone and iPad or your Android mobile device. SOURCE Synthetic Biologics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV