JACKSONVILLE, Fla., June 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq:SMRT) today announced the results of its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders.
Shareholders re-elected Jay Stein, Ralph Alexander, Alvin R. Carpenter, Irwin Cohen, Susan Falk, Linda M. Farthing, Mitchell W. Legler, Richard L. Sisisky, Martin E. Stein, Jr. and John H. Williams, Jr. to the board of directors for one-year terms. Shareholders also approved an advisory resolution approving executive compensation.
Stein Mart's Form 10-K, proxy statement, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and current reports on Form 8-K are available at http://ir.steinmart.com .About Stein Mart Stein Mart stores offer the fashion merchandise, service and presentation of a better department or specialty store, at prices competitive with off-price retail chains. Currently with locations from California to Massachusetts, Stein Mart's focused assortment of merchandise features current season, moderate to better fashion apparel for women and men, as well as accessories, shoes and home fashions. SMRT-G Additional information about Stein Mart, Inc. can be found at www.steinmart.com
CONTACT: For more information: Linda L. Tasseff Director, Investor Relations (904) 858-2639 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV